Saturday, September 13, 2014

Green Drink!

Green Drink!

This last week I started a regimen of oil that are supposed to help detox your system and flush out fat (will post more about that later...) and in conjunction with the oils cleanse I've been drinking this Green Drink suggested by my doctor!

It's so very easy to prepare! I've had one nearly every morning on my way to work this week.

Here is the recipe:

1 1/2 frozen bananas
1 cup of grapes (or other fleshy fruit)
2 fistfuls of spinach (or kale, I use both)
1 tsp of milk thistle
1/4 cup of flax seed (I use approx. 1/8 cup of flax seed meal)
1-2 cups of water depending on consistency preference

This Green Drink is surprisingly delicious and fills me up without having to eat breakfast too! Note, adding blueberries to it is delicious but it turns the drink a brownish purple color! Lol :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment