Saturday, January 17, 2015

Spaghetti Squash Lasagna


I found this recipe in Pinterest and tested it out...it is DELICIOUS!! For the instructions I followed, check out the blog I got it from: Favorite Family Recipes blog. (They originally got it from the Skinny Taste blog where you can also find all of the nutritional content!) I tweaked the recipe some since I was only making two squash boats...


Below are step by step photos of when I made this delicious dish!!

Scooped all the seeds out of the spaghetti squash...


After steaming squash on stovetop for 15-20 mins, I scooped all the spaghetti squash out...you keep the outside layer to use as a bowl!


One filled! One more to go!


Add meat sauce, then ricotta cheese mixed with parsley & more cheese...


2nd layer of meat sauce...


Top with mozzarella and bake for another 20-30 mins or until cheese is melted...


ENJOY!! It is very yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment