Tuesday, September 1, 2009

life...again...

I apologize...
I was not too clear about the reason for writing my last post.

My sister Krystina and I were visiting on the ride home this weekend and she asked me what I wanted my life to be like in 5 years. "What kind of things do I want to have in 5 years?" I asked myself...Almost immediately things came to mind. Some things I had yet to voice because I have been so stressed about my future and my plans for life that I dared not even think about them. But it was so relieving to finally get to voice my wishes and dreams and ideas and plans and wants.

Thank you Krystina for visiting with me and letting me express my feelings. Thank you for allowing me to daydream and to hope for things...thank you for helping renew my excitement for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment